Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Mea Culpa

I think they need to take me off of camera duty.

We had the WOD on Saturday like planned. It was a slug fest. But like always, it was beautiful. We sweat, fell down, and squirmed on the ground.

We called it the "Royal Flush." Anyone passing by would have called it "Night of the Living Dead."

We took pictures like always. I snapped them between repetitions. I took very good ones. All the camaraderie, pain, and fun were in them. They were bursting with those things we love.

When we got home I loaded them on the computer, and erased them from the camera. Only later, when I came here to post, did I see that it hadn't worked. I erred somewhere. The pictures are gone.

My fault. Like I said, someone take me off of camera duty. Now.

No fear, though! We will reveal the next workout, like always, on Thursday. We still meet every Saturday at 10am in Byrd Park, between the pull-up bars and ropes. Come on down. Jake will take the pictures this time and they won't go MIA.

Till then,

We ain't playin' with ya!

No comments: